Salem Area Chamber of CommerceMember Services
2017 Chamber MEMBER Meetings & Events
Member luncheon meetings are the 2nd Tuesday of each hosted month; at Noon; meeting location Southwest Baptist University, and Jumpin Java Coffees @ the chamber office in the Visitors Center, 7:30 – 8:30 AM, unless otherwise noted.
January 10- MRPC/MS&T host lunchoen
February 14- Whitetail Properties host luncheon
March 14- Echo Bluff State Park host luncheon-on location
Rally in The 100 Acre Wood
April 11- Intercounty Electric host luncheon
April 22- BUSINESS EXPO
May 9-Progressive Ozark Bank host luncheon
July 4th - FOURTH OF JULY PARADE & FIREWORKS
September 2-3- Salem 3nd Annual Chamber Rodeo
September 9-10- Blue Ovals Car & Craft Show
October 7-8- 54th Annual Rose Holland Trout Derby
October 10- Salem Publishing host luncheon
November 4- Honoring Our Heroes Marathon
November 14- Chamber host luncheon
December 2- Christmas Parade of Lights
Your investment in the Salem Area Chamber of Commerce is an important and worthwhile step to helping your business succeed in today's competitive marketplace.
Reasons to become a member of the Chamber of Commerce:
- Business Referrals Chamber staff recommends Chamber Members to the many inquiries we receive.
- Networking Provides the opportunity to network with other members at chamber lunch meetings and other chamber events.
- Website Listing and On-line Directory Each member receives a listing in our categorized on-line directory.
- Business Directory published in conjunction with the Salem News, available in print and on thesalemnewsonline.com.
- Weekly E-Blasts The Chamber staff publishes weekly e-blast to inform members of upcoming events, business news and more.
- Marketing Opportunities/Free Publicity Free display of member information at Visitor Center and in vacation/relocation packets.
- Business Expo Each member is entitled to a free booth at the annual Business Expo.
- Community Support Membership provides an excellent way to show your support of the community from which you draw customers.
- Help Grow our Salem/Dent County community and tout all we have to offer!